Academic Mobility Office of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv functions as a coordinating and advisory structure.
Academic Mobility Office deals with academic mobility participants in educational process, acquire education bachelor's, master's, Ph.D., Ph.D., scientific, educational, scientific and teaching staff and other members of the educational process at the University.
The activities of Academic mobility office:
- raining, including language training;
- passage of educational and industrial practices;
- scientific training;
- and certification training
in higher educational institutions of Ukraine and abroad.
Our main activities are:
- Spreading information about opportunities of student and teaching mobility at faculties / institutes of University, about competitions, international programs and possibilities of cooperation with Ukrainian and foreign universities-partners;
- Presentating of international grants, scholarship programs, double degree diploma programs, exchange programs etc.;
- Development, administration and coordination of educational plans and programs within student mobility programs concluded with universities-partners (internal and external mobility, especially within international programs Erasmus+, Tempus, scholarship programs, double degree diploma programs and exchange programs);
- Providing of required documents, consultation and review of appropriate documents and applications within the mobility programs;
- Creating a system of coaching and counseling that will help students and teachers in the practical realization of their needs for mobility, including support and counseling students who come to study at the University;
- Enhancing cooperation with international funds, projects, programs;
- Help in search for international grants, projects, competitions (including joint projects with universities and institutions in other countries);
- Organization and support of international projects of educational activities, cultural and educational programs, participation in international educational and scientific programs.
Liliia B. Halych
Phone: +38 (044) 239-32-85
© All rights reserved 1995-2023